Have you always been a natural communicator and enjoyed being on stage? Are you passionate about a cause or message but unsure how to turn your passion into a career?
The professional speaking industry is one of the most lucrative and rewarding industries on earth. Where else can you earn many thousands of dollars an hour while impacting lives, transforming mindsets and travelling the world.
In this unique one-day program, some of the biggest names in the business will reveal:
- How to become a professional speaker – what is involved, what is possible and where to begin
- How to determine a topic that is both meaningful and marketable
- How to leverage your influence through savvy marketing and profile building techniques
- How to ‘own the stage’ and become a more powerful presenter
- How to leverage your intellectual property and develop passive income streams
Investment: All this for just $297 inc GST (PSA members and affiliates pay just $97).
When: 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday 5 March 2016
Sydney – The Grace Hotel, 77 York St, Sydney
Melbourne – Hotel Grand Chancellor, 131 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
Brisbane – The Riverview Hotel, Cnr Kingsford Smith Dve & Hunt St, Hamilton
Perth – Crown Perth, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood
Space is limited so reserve your seat today.
Registration: Click below to register for your preferred city:
‘How to get paid to speak’ is hosted by Professional Speakers Australia. PSA is the peak body for the professional speaking industry in Australia and has helped some of the nationals biggest names start and build their careers for over 30 years.