with Ian Stephens CSP
Are you ready to up-level your revenue? Want to take it up a notch or two during the FY2019? Do you want access to and guidance from a successful practitioner who is regularly booked by Bureaus? You may be a seasoned veteran and know it’s time to try something new to ensure your revenue numbers continue!
Our industry can be plagued by cash-flow peaks and troughs. That doesn’t have to be the story of your speaking business.
It’s time to change the way you lead.
Announcing Our National PSA Roadshow this September 2018
I’m so excited to announce Ian Stephens CSP has agreed to stay on an extra ½ day in each state/region whilst he is doing a roadshow for one of his national clients in September. Ian will do a deep dive on the topic that is dear to all our hearts … making sure our desired revenue targets ACTUALLY happen!
“Voted by Speakers Bureau’s in the 2017 top 20 business inspirational speakers, Ian Stephens has delivered over 500 professionally paid keynotes, and delivered over 3000 training days, spanning 29 countries over 21 years.”
In this session Ian Stephens CSP will:
- bust 4 myths that wreck your revenue results
- show you how he creates speaking opportunities
- pull back the curtain on his business to give you a glimpse at his engine room
- and how you can harness your focus, discipline and motivation
to achieve greater outcomes, revenue and profit – again and again. This will be a Masterclass in world-class, best practice.
With his fresh, witty and dynamic style, Ian’s practical and entertaining presentations demonstrate how he ‘walks the talk’. He is doing amazing work with participants of our very own PSA BOOST! Coaching program … and here is YOUR chance to spend 4 hours getting access to his tools, skills and mindset to explode your results.
A prolific writer, Ian is the author of 4 books, and the creator of 11 on-line resources, designed to amplify your sales and business results.
Roadshow dates and venues
- Sydney – Monday 3 September, 1pm-5pm, The Pavillion at Darling Park, 201 Sussex St, Sydney
- Melbourne – Tuesday 4 September, 9am-1pm, Cliftons, Amora Hotel, Riverwalk, 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond
- Adelaide – Wednesday 5 September, 9am-1pm, La Scala Cafe, 169 Unley Rd, Unley
- Perth – Thursday 6 September, 9am-1pm, Crown Resort, Great Eastern Highway, Perth
- Brisbane – Thursday 11 September, 9am-1pm, Brisbane Riverview Hotel, cnr Kingsford Smith Drive and Hunt St, Hamilton
Investment Early bird rate (book before 19 August) – $156 PSA members and $236 non-members Full rate – $195 members and $295 non-members
Space is limited so reserve your seat today.
Registration: Click below to register for your preferred city:
Sydney Melbourne Adelaide Perth Brisbane
‘Securing Your Speaker Sales Targets’ is hosted by Professional Speakers Australia. PSA is the peak body for the professional speaking industry in Australia and has helped some of the nation’s biggest names start and build their careers for over 30 years.