As a speaker, there is nothing worse than unconsciously muddying your message with incongruent movements, meaningless gestures, aggressive postures and untrustworthy eye movement. But how often do you get really in-depth feedback to see what your audiences see (and you may not)?
In this half-day session, we ask you to bring your presentation and your brave heart and Dr Mahler will put the microscope on every aspect of what you say, what you do and how you say it. You will receive an analysis and action plan to take away in a fun and masterfully handled engagement. You will see things you never saw, hear things you never heard and leave feeling like a champion.
Don’t miss this opportunity for you to receive candid, useful & actionable feedback! It may just provide the missing ingredient to even greater success.
A small sample of testimonials and praise for Dr Louise Mahler:
- “I got so much out of the Masterclass and really valued the opportunity to receive feedback from Louise in relation to what I can do better. It was awesome!” David Sacks, Partner|Consulting, Pricewaterhouse Coopers Consulting Pty Ltd
- “Everyone can learn something new from Louise, from the beginner at public speaking to the accomplished professional who does it every day for a living. Because she has found a new and fresh bag of tricks we all enjoy trying out – again and again – to become sharper, more convincing and inspiring. To let our true self and potential to surface.” Andrew MacKenzie CEO of BHP
- “I found the presentation both to be the most beneficial and entertaining hours of my 30 year conference experience”Lisa O’Sullivan, Casey Wealth
- “One of the best courses I have been on. Thank you for your advice & skills” Margaret Ochana, Associate Director, Commonwealth Bank
Watch this video to learn more and find out why you should attend:
Roadshow dates and venues
- Melbourne – Wednesday 1 June, 9am-12pm, Cliftons, Level 1, 440 Collins Street
- Brisbane – Tuesday 21 June, 6pm-9pm, Cliftons, Level 3, 288 Edward Street
- Sydney – Tuesday 5 July, 9am-12pm, Cliftons, Level 13, 60 Margaret Street
Early bird rate (early bird bookings close two weeks prior to the event) – $156 PSA members and $236 non-members
Full rate – $195 members and $295 non-members
Dr. Mahler works with IBM, Apple, BHP, Gartner, AMP, Toyota, Telstra, Macquarie Group, Commonwealth Bank and ING Direct to name a few. When the best want help, they turn her way and her clients are in parliament, on the international speaking stage and leading global organisations.
Louise herself is also in the spot light having completed 37 videos with the Financial Review and appears regularly on breakfast television as well as speaking on stages worldwide.
Her recently published book ‘Resonate’ with Penguin Random House covers the blockages to self expression essential for every person who cares about presence and influence.
Space is limited so reserve your seat today.
Registration: Click below to register for your preferred city:
‘The Art of Resonating on Stage’ is hosted by Professional Speakers Australia. PSA is the peak body for the professional speaking industry in Australia and has helped some of the nationals biggest names start and build their careers for over 30 years.