International Speaker and Genie of Wonderful
Peter Merrett is an internationally recognised speaker, multi-award winner in business culture and customer service innovation, and founder of The House of Wonderful.
Specialising in the ‘craftsmanship of care’, he has captivated the hearts of organisations across the globe with a Wonderful take on business culture and customer service.
During his adventurous luxury hotel and corporate career, Peter has collected some of the most prestigious international customer service awards. It’s not just that he has a knack for giving people goosebumps when he’s talking about business culture, leadership and team spirit. He is also known for his authentic, playful and delightfully refreshing presentation style.
Peter is the immediate past NSW Chapter President of Professional Speakers Australia and an Ambassador of BOMA International.
- The Magic of Business Culture and Customer Experience
- Ripple your Rhythm with Positive Leadership
- Award-winning Teamwork
- Making Customer Service Fun Again
- The Power of Words
- Luxury Hotel and Hospitality Excellence
- International Business Etiquette
- And creator of his signature FUNSHOPS program – Whiz Bang!; Crazy Good Cheer; The Magic Mirror and Icing on the Cake
- Designation: Board Member, Professional Member2017 NSW | ACT Chapter President, 2016 NSW | ACT Chapter Leadership Team
- Designation: Board Member, Professional Member
- Qualifications: Dip Hotel Management, Dip Business & Finance
Name: Peter Merrett
Call Direct: 0478 099 474
Postal Address: The House of Wonderful, PO Box 226, Oyster Bay, NSW 2225
You can learn more about Peter at: www.petermerrett.com