Tarran Deane is an International Leadership Speaker, Executive Coach, Change Consultant and 3x Author.
Tarran works with leaders in the not for profit, tourism, government, retail, finance and corporate sectors to Think Right. Act Smart. Lead Well.
Tarran’s love of the not for profit sector has led to a key focus on ensuring values are embedded across all aspect of a business operations, with warmth and clarity to inspire unity and achieve results. An experienced Board Director of 2 not for profits in the community services sector and the 2016-2015 Queensland Past President for PSA, Tarran’s former experience as a senior executive contributing to a national budget of $55 million and working with diverse stakeholders and peak bodies is highly regarded.
Playing with family and creating community is an intrinsic part of who she is. On weekends you’ll catch a glimpse of her cornering through the mountains of northern NSW on her red Ducati monster, with a bunch of family and friends heading to a favourite country cafe.
As Creator and CEO of Corporate Cinderella Leadership Development Company and Tarran Deane Education. Tarran and her team deliver inHouse Education Programs and Training to equip tomorrow’s leaders today, for a vastly different future that will draw on high levels of creativity, critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
“When we Think Right. Act Smart. Lead Well, life is simply better everyday of the week,” Tarran Deane
- Critical Thinking – Think Right. Act Smart. Lead Well
- DecisionsSHIP – Think Right. Act Smart. Lead Well (Advanced)
- Cultivate.Me – Values, Vision and Communication for C-Suite Teams
- Emotional.Me – Emotional Intelligence and the Impact on People, Practice & Profits
- Leading with Technology – How to Use Your iPhone for Engagement, Fun and Profit
- 2015, 2016 Queensland President
- 2018 National President
- Designation: Board Member, Member
- Qualifications: AFAIM, Adv.Dip Theology, Dip Business (Management), Aged Care & Disability